Monday 6 September 2010

Music Monday

Currently on my playlist:

Everything Everything - MY KZ, UR BF (Grum remix)



A great Manchester band just about to hit the big time. This has such an infectious 80's vibe.



Baths - Animals



Hailing from the other side of the pond, Baths (aka Will Wiesenfeld) was described by one reviewer as 'dream-pop'and 'chillwave' and after listening to the song above I think you have to agree. This is the type of song I'd love to put on at the end of one of those all night affairs when the sun is rising and everyone has either fallen asleep on a sofa or involved in some in depth conversation they'll forget all about the next day.

Pulled apart by horses - High five, swan dive, nose dive



Great video, great song, great breakdowns.

Gallops - Miami Spider



I first heard this song on the radio a few months ago. Since then it's stayed on my paylist constantly. I love how the main riff changes from a quite high synth sound to a rich bass line, really brings the song together. Did anything ever listen to CKY back in the day? The bass slightly reminds me of something similar to their sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment