Monday 13 September 2010

Hello H&M home

So H&M joined the world of the highstreet online recently with the addition of H&M home, which I have to admit have never seen in England before. When I went to Sweden a few years ago to visit a friend I went to H&M over there and they have a whole cosmetics section (not just a few nail varnishes and eyeshadow) It felt like boots.

Anyway, back to my original point. I've had a quick browse online and thought I would share a few of my favourite homeware pieces.

I love the texture of this pillow, It's so lushious and girlie. The ruffled satin rose effect really sets of the romantic feel. It would look great on a plain bed spread or a brown or cream sofa.
Chic and Chanel, that's the vibe I get from the above.


That's one way to made laundry fashionable. I'm a sucker for the vintage print.

No comments:

Post a Comment