Monday 6 September 2010

Camel club

I know the September issues have been full to the brim of the new 'it' colour Camel, but you can understand when you take a look at the amazing pieces out there.
In my opinion camel is a good colour for wardrobe staples such as coats, cardigans and bags. I think it's a lot easier to wear these pieces. Here are a few available at the minute:

This Topshop coat is a great staple, the duffel coat is quintessentially English what with Paddington Bear being at the forefront of the trend. On a more serious note, I would wear this with cute floral dresses black opaques and brogues.
This slouchy knit jumper from Whistles is a great way to dress down an outfit. I'm not so keen on the way it's been styled on the website, but that's because I'm not a fan of harem trousers (my hips/bum are big enough as it is thanks). I would style this with a tube skirt or a pair of high waisted denim shorts.

This skirt from Warehouse would be a great addition to any work wardrobe. The a-line skirt is back in a big way this autumn. I've already invested in a few for work, they are a lot more worker friendly than tight pencil skirts I have to say apart from if it's windy! Pair with a simple and chic white shirt and a skinny belt for a 'I mean business' look.

No comments:

Post a Comment