Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow is falling

Snow is falling

This week I have been trying to find the perfect snow boot. Now I'm not the greatest boot fan, I like heeled ankle boots which I often wear at night, but I can never find a good pair of daytime boots. So when it came to the snow we've recently had I've been resigned to either wearing my Hunters or Converse (I'd rather have grip than fashion on my walk to work). However this means I'm left with having to a pair to change into once I get in the office.

The shoes above are a few of my winter favourites. Obviously the heels and saude aren't the most practical features for winter but a girl can dream?! I really like the chunky trend which can be seen a lot on the high street in shops such as New Look and River Island. Shearling is also going strong, although I feel it may die down by the A/W '11 due to over kill from aviator jackets.

I think of all above the black and brown riding boot is probably my favourite and the most timeless. This is the most important feature of a boot, to be timeless and to go with any outfit as you will no doubt be living in them for a good few weeks during the 'Big freeze'. Now, time to find a copy of those beauties on the high street! Let me know if you have seen any.

No comments:

Post a Comment