Saturday 3 September 2011

Parisian Chic

Is it just me or is this new advert for Lancôme's new perfume ridiculously cheesy? Not that it's Emma Watson's fault, her acting can't be flawed...it's the storyline, it's the purple tint, it's the cheesy backing music, I could go on...! Perfume adverts should be dramatic, luxurious and seductive as this is what we want from a perfume. It's not just about the scent either, how many of you have your perfume bottles lined up on your dressing table? 


Below I have posted some of my favourite Parisian perfume adverts (not totally sure if Dior Midnight Poison is shot there, but it's still amazing) 


Chanel 5 - Audrey Tautou

Miss Dior Cherie - Natalie Portman

Dior Midnight Poison - Eva Green

1 comment:

  1. This is a great collection of videos. Agreed about the chessiness although I suppose they all have that in some degree. I really love the Chanel No5 one. I've never seen the ad in full before. Audrey Tatou just has an amazing elegance and beauty. Makes for a great ad. I'm following :) Hope you'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete